Do you get value from your engagement with recruiters?
- Have you been mis-sold an opportunity?
- Taken time off work to go to an interview, only to find they are looking for an UX research specialist, not an UX Designer. Both UX right? Nope!
- Been asked by recruiters to provide points outlining why you’re a good fit for a role, as they don’t have the digital knowledge or care factor to decipher your suitability themselves.
- You want to work with a recruiter who will lead you to job opportunities where the company mission and culture are in-tune with your values, in an environment with processes you can embrace, and in a role aligned with your career aspirations.
- Do you want to work with a recruiter who is not target focused, operates from a values and ethics framework and aspires for mutually beneficial long-term candidate relationships?
That’s you, right? Well if you want to take your next disruptive step with the recruiter who lives and breathes Digital and Product in Sydney, book in for a 15 Minute Candidate Discovery call, to discuss how our unique strategy might work for you, and decide if we are a good match.
WHAT OUR CANDIDATES SAY ABOUT US
Tom is a very e icient operator. He understood my skillset but more importantly understood my aspirations, as well as my unique situation which ultimately resulted in a job. Will Jago
Tom made an excellent job finding a suitable position. There was constant communication and knowledge about the industry. I really appreciate the e ort and energy he invested. Johnny Bojaca
It’s rare that you come across standout talent like Tom. Tom is a seasoned recruitment professional who quickly identified my strengths and matched me with an amazing role. Shaun Leung
Tom has a great ability to understand where you are in your career, where you want to go, and combine that information with his in Yakcin Kaya