We have a great opportunity for progressive Full-Stack Developer (Python, Django, React.JS_)
Company: (Digital Publisher)
- Leading Digital Publisher: This role sits as a separate entity working on a particular project involving over 180 titles.
- Tight Culture: The unit’s culture is akin to a digital agency, or a startup. It’s a lean Agile environment with flat empowered hierarchy.
- Perks: It also enjoys all the fringe social benefits of being part of a publishing juggernaut.
- Waterside Location: Work in Fairfax HQ, on ground floor overlooking the harbour in Pyrmont
The Role – Full Stack Developer
- Senior Role: Work across a number of high profile client facing web and mobile products, you will be working alongside a fellow senior, doing a similar role.
- Part of the Product Team: Reporting into the Product Director, you will be a key part of the product team which consists of UX, Product and fellow developers.
- Environment: The group are Lean minded and work within the Agile methodology. You will be working closely with the product manager, and have a contractor developer in support when required.
You – Product focused Engineer
- Product Mindset: They are looking for a developer who can contribute to the product discussion; a thinker, not just a doer.
- Django: You will have solid Django/ Python experience, not just something you have worked on briefly on one project.
- Mindset: You are solutions focused, the team has a start-up feel, and they are looking for someone who is naturally a problem solver; even if the answer is not evident, or easy.
Sound like you?
Yes, if you are, please contact Tom Mason on (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call direct for a confidential conversation (041 555 2320)